CNC Bridge Saws
MONOBLOCK BRIDGE SAW GOLD
HIGH PRECISION 4+1 AXIS MONOBLOCK BRIDGE SAW WITH BRUSHLESS MOTORS
Monoblock bridge saw with automatic head rotation to perform straight cuts in all directions. Manual or automatic head tilt from 90° to 0° for tilted and horizontal cutting with special connection for mounting core drills. High precision head motion on linear guides with recirculating ball slides.
GOLD is the newest generation 4+1 axis bridge saw for cutting stone slabs:
- Customizable according to customer requirements;
- Monoblock structure for easy installation (does not require foundation);
- Automatic head rotation;
- Precision Stone Cutting: extremely accurate and consistent stone sawing.
- Simple to Operate: GOLD is capable of fully automatic operation or can be operated in a semi-automatic mode to give the operator full control of sawing operations;
- CNC controlled head tilt from 90 to 0 degrees;
- 1/2” gas connection for mounting core drills and perform an automatic drilling cycle to easily cut corners and remove the tension from the sintered material plates;
- Pre-loaded parametric figures such as hexagon, octagon, kitchen top, trapezium, polygon, etc.
- Profiling environment programming to create artistic frames and decorations.
|X axis travel||3900 mm (12'8")|
|Y axis travel||2380 mm (7'8")|
|Z axis travel||320 mm (12")|
|Worktable dimensions||4800x2200 mm (11'5"" x 7'2")|
|Diamond blade diameter||350-525 mm (14"-20")|
|Blade bore size||50 mm|
|Head tilt||90° - 0°|
|Head rotation||0°- 360°|
|Main motor power||11kW = 15HP|
|Main motor variable speed||800 - 3000 rpm|
|Standard voltage/frequency||3ph. 400V-50/60Hz - 230V-60Hz|
Steel frame hot-dip galvanized.
Automatic rotation of the head from 0 to 360 degree controlled by CNC. Allows the execution of straight cuts along different interpolated lines and the execution of cutting programs without any manual operation.
High precision head motion on Brushless motors.
Automatic head tilt from 90 to 0 degrees for inclined and horizontal cuts, degrees displayed by on the touch screen panel.
CNC axis control unit with 12″ touch-screen color display for cut programming. It allows the automatic execution of cutting programs without manual intervention.
Pre-loaded figures such as hexagon, octagon, kitchen top, trapezium, polygon, etc.
The “PROFILING” environment of the CNC control unit, through the drawing menu, allows artistic frames and decorations for funerary art, square columns or capital.
Hydraulic tilting worktable covered with WPC and rubber layer.
Sturdy, monoblock design with hot dipped galvanized frame which will provide many, many years of reliable performance. The hot dip galvanized frame maximizes the machine's durability.
Laser alignment device mounted on the head shows the blade’s cutting line.
TILTING WORK TABLE
Motorized and CNC-controlled hydraulic work table tilt, for easy slab loading. Work Table dimensions 11,5'x7,2' (3500x2200mm). The worktable can be covered with rubber.
Wireless pendant control enabling quick head movement when the operator is working far from the control position.
Software to perform an automatic drilling cycle. The head of the saw will be set with 1/2" GAS connection and refrigerant fluid passage for the tool and compressed air to facilitate ejection of the material (not retrofittable).