Miter saw for 45 degree cutting MSA
Miter saw for the professional tilted cutting at 45 degrees
Professional stone saw for tilted cuts designed to work slabs "face down", it will perform perfect 45 degree cuts even on uncalibrated slabs. No width limitation of the slab to process; even the most narrow strips can be machined thanks to the special pneumatic pistons to secure the stone. The maximum cutting precision is guaranteed by the head travel on linear guides fitted with recirculating ball slides and by the position of the blade cutting from bottom upwards.
MSA professional miter saw for tilted cuts:
- Steel frame with hot-dip galvanizing treatment for maximum resistance to wear and rust;
- Worktable made of anti-scratch plastic slats;
- Maximum cutting precision is guaranteed by the head travelling on linear guides fitted with recirculating ball slides automatically lubricated;
- 10 pneumatic pistons and 3 slab stops to secure even the smallest workpieces in place during machining;
- Pneumatic pop-up slab stops to cut thin ceramic and sintered material slabs;
- Digital displays to visualize disc rpm, feed speed and main motor ammeter;
- Removable plastic splash guards, along the entire worktable;
- Precision handwheel to adjust the blade position when the cut does not start on the sharp corner.
|X axis travel||3300 / 3700 mm|
|Worktable dimensions||3300/3700 x 1000 mm|
|Diamond blade diameter||350-400-450 mm|
|Blade bore size||Accord|
|Min/Max stone thickness||0-80 mm (with pneumatic slab stops)|
|Main motor power||5,5kW = 7,5HP trifase|
|Main motor rotation speed (opt.)||800 – 3400 rpm|
|Standard voltage/ frequency||3ph. 400V-50/60Hz 230V-60Hz|
Steel frame hot-dip galvanized.
10 pneumatic pistons and 3 removable weighted plates to secure small pieces in place during machining.
Work table made of anti-scratch plastic strips.
Motorized head travel with variable speed on linear guides fitted with automatically lubricated recirculating ball slides
Blade variable speed from 800 to 3000 rpm to adjust the speed of the disc depending on the material being cut.
PNEUMATIC POP-UP SLAB STOPS
Pneumatic slab stops to easily work thin ceramic and stone slabs. Limit in workable thickness from 0 to 3.15in. (0-80mm).
Hydraulic pop-up rollers for easy slab loading and positioning:
- Roller table with omni-directional rollers;
- Pop up rollers raise and lower by hydraulic pump.
SIDE EXTENSION TABLES WITH ROLLERS
Side extension tables equipped with rollers to facilitate slab movement. Dimensions: 59x34in. (1510x865mm).
WATER TANK (optional)
Water tank with built in recycling pump for disc cooling during processing.