The show will be held in Verona from September 27th to 30th.
You will find all our production in Hall 5, booth C1-C2.
In our wide range of saws, you will find:
- GOLD: is an extremely sturdy saw with brushless motors and automatic head tilt and rotation to perform cuts in all directions. The ½” gas special connection allows to mount core drill bits to perform drilling cycles controlled by a special software. Maximum cutting accuracy is guaranteed by the head running on linear steel guides with recirculating ball slides controlled by digital inverters.
- MBS TS: our historic bridge saw, a compact and sturdy model, available with 3 or 4 axes, the perfect combination of simplicity, versatility and durability, now further improved to work both stone and ceramic slabs
- You will also find our miter saw model MSA for professional cutting at 45 degrees, ideal for processing both workpieces and slabs up to 3700mm in length with a workable thickness ranging from 0 to 80mm, in addition to the TFM, an historic model having great success in recent years: a simple and fixed bridge saw that guarantees optimum cutting precision also on thick materials over 20cm in thickness
- We will also exhibit our multipurpose fabrication machine model TOP to create complete countertops. This fab station allows you to cut, profile, polish, cut out sinks and create recess drains.
- Furthermore, we will display our wide range of portable saws for construction sites, suitable for stone and building materials, as well as the floor grinding and polishing machines that have always been featuring our brand name.
- In our booth you will also find some of our best-selling items: our slab cart model SC500/800 to easily lift and move slabs in your workshop, the TSA portable track saw on mobile rails up to 4m in length and the AFR-A saw for cutting and mitering stone and ceramic slabs up to 3500mm useful cut.
Contact us for info and invitations!